Australian Kaolin Clay: Is rich in minerals and is suitable for sensitive skin types. Kaolin Clay is great for managing dry skin and absorbing excess oil or sebum. Kaolin is considered one of the most gentle clays, leaving your skin bright smooth and soft.
Certified Vegan Australian Moringa Powder: There’s a reason Moringa is known as one of the most powerful skin care ingredients on the market for aging skin — often called the “Miracle Tree” and “Tree of Life”, moringa is bursting with Vitamin A (a derivative of retinol), is a source of Niacin (Vit. B3) and is remarkably high in Vitamin C. If you’re seeking prefect glowing skin, Moringa is that one ingredient you should be seeking out in your skin care products.
Australian Yellow Clay: Is known for drawing out impurities from the skin. Yellow clay is smooth in texture is considered to be a “mild” clay — making it suitable for all skin types, and particularly helpful to sensitive or dry skin types.
An added sustainability bonus: the Moringa Powder used in EORTH’s clay masque is grown in FNQ, Australia — the same location we manufacture our Australian beauty products. That means less travel miles and less plastic packaging used during the production/transit process!
Instructions for Use:
- In a small clean bowl add 1-2 teaspoons of Clay Facial Masque with 2-4 teaspoons of water (adjust water quantity based on how thick you would like your masque).
- We recommend using a bamboo bowl and spoon to mix the masque together into a mud like paste. (For a more luxurious masque try replacing water with hydrosol or add a drop of face oil to your blended clay masque mix).
- Apply to your face and neck (we recommend using a facial applicator brush).
- Leave for 10 to 15 minutes while the masque dies on your skin (it’s best to remove before the masque is completely dry).
- Rinse with warm water (we recommend also using a Konjac sponge) and pat your face dry with a clean towel.
- Follow with a facial moisturiser or facial oil.